Selena Gomez Releases

When The Sun Goes Down - Cover Art  
1   Love You Like A Love Song

2   Bang Bang Bang
3   Who Says
4   We Own The Night - Featuring Pixie Lott
5   Hit The Lights
6   Whiplash
7   When The Sun Goes Down
8   My Dilemma
9   That's More Like It
10 Outlaw
11 Middle Of Nowhere
12 Dices (Who Says - Spanish Version)
Shake It Up - Cover Art 
1Shake It Up
A Year Without Rain - Cover Art
1  Summer's Not Hot

2  Sick Of You


3  Off The Chain


4  Rock God


5  Live Like There's No Tomorrow


6  A Year Without Rain


7  Spotlight


8  Intuition


9  Ghost Of You


10 Round & Round

 11  Off The Chain

Kiss & Tell - Cover Art


1   Kiss & Tell


2   I Won’t Apologize


3   Falling Down


4   I Promise You


5   Naturally


6   Crush


7   The Way I Loved You


8   More


9   As A Blonde


10 I Don’t Miss You At All


11 Stop And Erase


12 I Got U


13 Tell Me Something I Don’t Know


Wizards of Waverly Place - Cover Art


1 Disappear


2 Magical


3 Magic (Pilot)


4 Everything Is Not As It Seems (Series Theme Song)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario